Do you still have a BIG dream

Monday, September 22, 2008

Be passionate with your Dreams

Passionate! Passionate! Passionate!

I want to become a Successful Diamond, before Year 2009, 31th of August!
I want to drive BWW RX4, before Year 2009, 31th of August!
I want to buy a house worth 1 million dollars, before Year 2009, 31th of August!
I want to become a young successful entrepreneur, before Year 2009, 31th of August!
I want to let everybody know I can do it and I rich with financial freedom, before Year 2009, 31th of August!

I really want it and I am thinking of it everyday, every hour, every minutes.

I want to tell the universal that I really want it!

All those things I listed are things that I order with the universal catalog. And I am sure that it will deliver, before Year 2009, 31th of August!

I really really want to get it before Year 2009, 31th of August! It's my dream, my target! I am going to strike it with all my effort! See you at the top!

1 comment:

Lana Gramlich said...

Thanks for stopping by & commenting on my blog. Good luck with your dreams. Mine have already come true. :)
Peace to you & yours!