Do you still have a BIG dream

Sunday, September 28, 2008

My dream, my target

Today, I wish to share one of my plan in my life.
My targets are to earn:

Ten thousand dollar in my 22 years old,
A Million dollar in my 23 years old,
Five million dollar in my 24 years old,
Ten million dollar in my 25 years old.
A billion dollar in my 30 years old.

I believe that I can do it and I am going to reach it. Of course, everyday I am doing all the things that will bring me to the targets right now.

I am sure that I will reach my target because:
Every hour, there is a person who earns a lot of money.
Every day, there is a person who become a millionaire and billionaire.
In every 1000 people, 10 people are reaching my goals and I am going to become one of the ten people. I am really passionate will it. Just do it!

No comments: